Did Whitney Houston's Last Photo By National Enquirer Leak From The Funeral Home ?

The owner of the funeral home that handled Whitney Houston's funeral is vehemently denying that her staff was responsible for the National Enquirer's photograph of the singer in her casket.



 "I'm going to answer you as the publicist told me to answer you: We have no comment. But it was not the funeral home," Carolyn Whigham told the "Los Angeles Times". "Whitney was a personal friend to me and my family. We would not do that."
She also told the newspaper, "I am very angry, very upset, just like the family, just like the fans."
She also claimed that Houston's family would release a statement to the media shortly.

 It has to be mentioned thatWhigham owns the Whigham Funeral Home in Newark, N.J., where Houston's private funeral service was held  on February 18th. Earlier, she had told the "U.K.'s Daily Mail" that the Houston family had asked her not to comment.

Comments

Popular Posts