Jim Rash Explains The "Jimgelina" Posing Phenomenon !

Rash paid a visit at E! News yesterday and spilled all on his infamous posing...including whether or not he's felt any Brangelina backlash in the wake of his one-man stance.



Firstly, Jim noted that his unpredictable pervasiveness has caught him off guard. Particularly as his newfound fame was a result of a split-second decision to mirror Angie's unnatural stance rather than his actual winning of an Oscar.

"I did not expect that to happen," he stated E! News of his Internet infamy. "I was like, really? This is what I'm becoming known for?"

He also made clear that his identi-pose was not meant to mock, and that he wasn't looking to "burn" her.

"My argument is, I felt she was owning that....She even chuckled beforehand, so I thought, "That's a great way for me to sort of own this proud moment."


"As soon as she got up there, she sort of chuckled and I thought she was sort of like saying, "Check this out, I'm gonna work this dress." And she did. So I was like, "Well, I'm gonna work my tux"…I wish it had a slit down the side, because I have amazing legs."

And as that was just not enough, Rash had even more to reveal on the topic!



He said that while he's heard from practically every corner of the world wide web, he has yet to hear from either Brad Pitt or Angelina herself about his onstage pose. Not that he'd have any trouble explaining to them the love behind his antics.

"If they wanted me to come to a pool party and explain that to their face, I would. I hope I have not burned some bridges. I did pass Brad on the way out and nothing happened…he didn't punch me or anything. My face is still perfect."

He has undeniably a great sense of humor! And try as either side might to avoid it, there's no getting around the fact that the odd couple is now permanently linked in cyberspace.


"When you Google our names together, we share links. We're linked now…Jimgelina."


Now that's a nice Twitter trend. Don't you think??


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!


Comments

Popular Posts