Lady Gaga Hires Deepak Chopra To Heal Her Of Her Demons !

If you are rich and famous, you don't have to go to just any spiritualist when you've a need to realign your chakras. If you're a Lady Gaga, for example, you got to go to the top spiritual guru!


And that is exactly what Lady Gaga had done, according to  MTV News, the Times of India and other media. According to an interview that seems to have originated with the "Daily Star", Mother Monster believes the Devil is haunting her in her sleep and she turned to Deepak Chopra, the world's most popular spiritualist, to help her get rid of the demonic spirits.


Chopra is the man who helped Michael Jackson cope with his fame and fame is something Lady Gaga obviously has not under control. The worldwide phenomena that is Lady Gaga is having nightmares and they are recurrently based around her being pulled in different directions, and in a rather violent way. Chopra's advice? He seems to have told her to just go with the flow.

"I have this recurring dream where there’s a phantom in my home and he takes me into a room where there’s a blonde girl with ropes tied to her limbs pulling her apart," Gaga revealed. "I told Deepak the dream was so terrifying I thought somehow that a devil force was trying to take hold of me. He laughed and told me that I should learn to embrace my own insanity."

In the interview she accented that the 65-year-old Chopra's advice wasn't about to change, no matter how grave Lady Gaga painted the situation as being. "I told him: "The Devil is trying to take me, Deepak. I’m a good girl!" she said. "He said not to worry." She did not say if she's been taking his advice.

Gaga is also working with Chopra, she said, on levitating. “I want to go into a coma and levitate. I am a very spiritual person (and) Deepak is the most influential person in my life. His message is a true inspiration. He helps me to reach inside my spirituality and we take it to the next level."

It helps to have money to get to that next level, doesn't it?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!


Comments

Popular Posts