Mariah Carey Weight Loss Plan

Mariah Carey has shed 70 pounds of baby weight and is now showing off her flat stomach and toned legs.


Carey didn’t give any exact numbers, but she did say that she gained "an enormous amount of weight" during her pregnancy.

So how did she lose the fat so quickly? Mariah Carey told "US Magazine" that as soon as she was ready to get back on her feet to exercise (about three months after the pregnancy) she was back on a strict diet and workout plan. Carey worked with Jenny Craig and kept to a strict 1500 calorie a day meal plan. Carey also performed three vigorous workouts a week.

Carey revealed:
    "I feel incredible… It was a huge blessing to be able to have the babies. But I felt trapped in my body because I couldn’t move.  I’m proud of how hard I worked to get my body back…I had to do this for me."

Mariah has been named the new "Brand Ambassador of the Jenny Craig Diet Plan" .

"Mariah Carey started on Jenny in late July following the birth of her twins Monroe Cannon and Moroccan Scott Cannon in April, and is taking this public journey to shine a spotlight on the importance of maintaining a healthy, active lifestyle, not only for herself, but for her children and for future generations," a rep for Jenny tells the Daily News.



You can watch the tv commercial Mariah has done recently for "The Jenny Craig Diet". 


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts