Nick Cannon Is Hospitalized Again !

Nick Cannon was in the hospital less than 2 months ago as he suffered from kidney failure, and now the host of "America’s Got Talent" on NBC revealed that he was hospitalized once again. In fact, Nick Cannon’s health issues have taken such a toll, that the comedian has stepped down from his radio gig!




"Under doctor’s orders, I have been asked to cut back on some of my professional commitments to allow my body to get the rest it needs to keep up with the demands of my multitasking schedule," Nick Cannon revealed on his radio show for WXRK 92.3. Apparently, Nick’s health issues are taking a toll on him, and although his kidneys have been improving, the comedian and host revealed that he was hospitalized recently for blood clots in his lungs.
Nick Cannon went on to tell his radio listeners earlier this week: "I have been in the hospital since Friday, and actually, it’s quite serious. I didn’t even know." Nick thought the back pain that he was suffering from was normal for what his kidneys had been through, although it was a slightly elevated pain. Luckily, Nick Cannon took the pain seriously and went to the hospital, as he explained: "because of the blood clots in my lungs, I also had an enlarged ventricle in my heart."
Nick Cannon also revealed that while serious, his condition could have been worse, or even fatal, if he hadn’t been in such good shape. While Nick will be stepping away from his radio show, fans can breathe a sigh of relief that Nick Cannon will continue to host the syndicated "Cannon’s Countdown", and he will remain on "America’s Got Talent as well".

Hope Nick Cannon has a speedy recovery!

Comments

Popular Posts