Rihanna's Movie Debut !!!

Rihanna is no stranger to showing off her gorgeous figure to get attention.



But just looking at the photos from her upcoming movie "Battleship" it looks like Rihanna can still bring sexiness to the table , even when she's completely covered up.

Rihanna is seen looking serious and determined in the shot, which shows her lining up for action amongst her Navy colleagues.

Rihanna stars as US Navy officer Raikes in the film, which also stars Liam Neeson, Alexander Skaarsgard, Brooklyn Decker and Taylor Kitsch.



The movie sees a group of international navy ships come under attack from an alien enemy during an "international naval war games."

Discussing about her plans to make a name for herself in the movie business, Rihanna stated in a recent interview: "I love doing movies now. It's something I want to do more of"

"I just want to pick films that are wise for me and roles that I can pull off, nothing that is too big for me" Rihanna added.

And it seems Rihanna's confidence paid off, as "Battleship" director Peter Berg raved about the singer's performance in the big-screen adventure during an interview with MTV News earlier this month.


He said: "She was great. She has a very strong part. I was surprised no one had ever thought to hire Rihanna. I was a huge fan of her videos."

"Obviously she's sexy, but she had this real intensity. I'm like, "Someone's going to get her." '

Berg added: '"I've always believed in musicians as actors. I had great success with Tim McGraw in Friday Night Lights and The Kingdom."

"Musicians have been acting since Frank Sinatra won an Oscar for "From Here to Eternity"."

"Barbra Streisand, Kris Kristofferson, the late Whitney Houston, I thought, was tremendous in "The Bodyguard". As recently as Mariah Carey in "Precious", she was great."

Comments

Popular Posts