Who Is Lillian Muller And What's All The Fuss About Her?

This year's Grammy nominations concert raised rumors of a Van Halen reunion performance. 

While the band never materialized onstage that night (much to the disappointment of the fans, who still hope the band will surface in some capacity on Grammy night), it is now kicking off a tour that it advertised with a video remix that includes "Hot for Teacher."

The original music video for that 1984 song turned a spotlight on Lillian Muller, who played a teacher that inspired the attention of the students.

Apart from the "Hot for Teacher" video, who is Lillian Muller and why is she so unique?



 Muller ( more than 25 years later) ,after she stopped her modeling career, has carved out a career as an inspirational speaker, personal health consultant, and author. She has been a vegetarian since she was 27 (and despite her rock 'n' roll resumé has never had a drink in her life!), which she says has helped keep her "Hot for Teacher" physique intact. 

Muller auditioned to play the teacher but thought she wouldn't get the part because of her age. "I was early 30s at the time. I was a little old for the role," she says, admitting she has never seen the music video. "But now I am in my 60s."

Muller celebrated 60 this summer and sent her 21-year-old daughter off to college (but not before they both posed in matching white bikinis for a photo shoot). She's now posing for AARP instead of Playboy, but her looks haven't changed all that dramatically over the decades.


"I eat mostly raw food. People think I'm 40," she claimed.

Lillian Muller now, at 60. Courtesy Lillian Muller For music buffs, she also played the object of Rod Stewart's affection in "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?" in 1978. She says that none of the rockers she worked with flirted with her. Her Hollywood romances, she reveals, were with then-"Magnum P.I." star Tom Selleck and Hugh Hefner.

Muller is still acting but also has become an author (she wrote "Feel Great, Be Beautiful Over 40" in 1995). She is now a personal health consultant and inspirational speaker. She never married, but was engaged multiple times. 

"I always changed my mind in the end," she said. One thing she has no doubts about is that she would step up for another video now that the band is back together, and she has more to offer. "I'm a more valuable package now than in my 30s. I still have my physical condition, and I've become a much wiser person," said Muller, who has never had Botox or facial plastic surgery. "I would definitely appear in any video that would be classy and exciting."

Muller is beyond doubt a very unique case. I was very impressed by her awesome website. If you want more information about Lillian Muller, please visit this link...

 http://tinyurl.com/7mtddw8

If you like this blog post, feel free to share it!

Comments

Popular Posts