Jessie J Shaves Her Head Live On Tv For Charity !

Jessie J after meeting a group of children with cancer last year  promised to shave her head and is putting a Price Tag on it for charity! She recently admitted to sources:



    "I'm doing it because I met some kids who had cancer, and I thought, "Why not?"I can't wait to get rid of the-girl-with-the-bob. It's too harsh. I think that image helped me make an impact, but it's time for it to go. I want to see what people make of me, someone who's supposedly all about image , without it. I don't want to be a showhorse… I feel my hair's become more recognisable than my music in some places."

And the day of reckoning for those beautiful black locks is quickly approaching! She's set to shave it all off on live TV on April 12th and hopes to raise somewhere around a million dollars!


Brave move indeed and we certainly embrace it! What do you think?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

  1. Has she actually done this yet? I think she has alopecia areata and that is why she wears a wig and is now eager to "shave her head". I don't believe she has a fear of hair loss because she has a full head of hair. I think she has a fear of hair loss because she has unpredictable patchy hair loss. Shaving her head and/or letting people see her without hair may be extremely liberating. The stress of hiding it and of wondering when/if/where her next patch may appear must be overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts