Kristen Stewart Thinks Robert Pattinson Would Be An Amazing Daddy VIDEO DOCUMENT

In a recent interview on "Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part I", our beloved Bella Swan revealed that Robert Pattinson has more than his smokin' hot looks and his sexy British accent to offer: He's also good with babies!!!



Stewart revealed: "Rob’s really good with [kids] too. Every time they started crying, it was just like, I would literally go, "Oh my God, where’s its mom?" I would be worried about the baby and he would literally go into the corner and just shake it to sleep. It was weird to see that."



 Just by watching Kristen Stewart talks about Robert, I have the impression she totally thinks Robert Pattinson would make an amazing daddy!
And, I've gotta be honest, I do, too. I mean, there aren't too many men who can lull a baby to sleep , or who would want to lull a baby to sleep , at 25 years old? And the thought of Robert doing so? Simply adorable!

What do you think?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts