Does Jennifer Lopez Have Kids ?

For those who wonder about Jennifer Lopez's private life, this is one common question: " Does Jennifer Lopez have kids?"


 

Well, Jennifer Lopez has given birth to twins, Max and Emme, in 2008. From then, Jennifer's world has literally turned upside down. 

 Jennifer Lopez revealed "I can't help but be a different person now that I've had kids. That really does change your whole perspective on life for the better. I definitely feel like I've grown up."

"My main priority now is that my kids are happy; that's my No. 1 focus in life," Jennifer Lopez added. "Are these little people happy, content, and getting everything they need? Everything after that is secondary. Before, my work was my main priority – even above myself."




The kids, in return, have made her more responsible and mature.

 "I think the biggest thing they've taught me is what loving someone is and what it should feel like," she says. "This is what unconditional love means. It's crazy, but it's heaven and earth." Jennifer stated.

And when she can't be with them, she feels the downside of love: guilt. "I didn't know that feeling before," Jennifer declared. "You don't know about it because nobody ever tells you. I think it's because women are a little ashamed to admit it. You feel guilty whenever you can't have your kids right there with you on your hip."

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts