Heidi Montag And Plastic Surgery

Heidi Montag had her breast implants increased to DDDs, a brow lift, a nose job revision, lipo on her stomach and thighs and a butt augmentation, among other things. She admits her unending quest for perfection:


   " I was made fun of when I was younger, and so I had insecurities, especially after I moved to L.A. People said I had a "Jay Leno chin"; they'd circle it on blogs and say nasty things. It bothered me. And when I watched myself on "The Hills", my ears would be sticking out likle Dumbo! I just wanted to feel more confident and look in the mirror and be like, "Whoa! That's me!" I was an ugly duckling before."


Heidi Montag's plastic surgeon was Dr. Frank Ryan ( he died recently in a car accident ) a famous plastic surgeon who performed Heidi Montag's extensive procedures last year.


It has to be mentioned that Ryan performed plastic surgery on many celebrities but was best known for his 10-hour procedure on Montag, during which she had 10 cosmetic procedures in one day. 

Asked by PEOPLE at the time whether such extensive work was a good idea, Ryan replied: "My first concern is for the safety of the patient, so I would never push the envelope. Heidi's a young, healthy girl; she was cleared medically. It was well within the realm of safety."

For her part, Montag trusted Ryan fully. "Dr. Ryan is the same doctor who did my nose job and breast augmentation in 2007, so I knew I'd be in good hands," she told PEOPLE . "In the three years since he last operated on me, we've had at least 20 meetings so we could look at photos of me and of what I want to look like."


But Heidi Montag suffered not only psychological scars from her now regretted nip-and-tuck-a-thon, she also has some unsightly physical scars. She told "Life & Style" that the scars are a constant reminder of her mistake in trying to remake herself. 

 
"People have fewer scars from car accidents than I have on my body. I'm always going to feel like Edward Scissorhands," she told the magazine. The scar inventory includes a 2-inch-long scar from her chin reduction, two caterpillar-size bald spots on her hairline from a brow lift, a jagged line behind her ears from having her ears pinned back, lumpy legs and four spots left on her lower back and below the buttocks from liposuction, uneven breasts, a chest stretch mark and scars around her nipples from a breast augmentation.

Heidi Montag now reveals that she wishes she never had plastic surgery. At the same time, Heidi adds that she does not "regret anything."

"Obviously I wish I didn't do it," Montag told "The Daily Beast". "I would go back and not have any surgery. It doesn't help. I got too caught up in Hollywood, being so into myself and my image. I don't regret anything, but if I could go back, I wouldn't do it" Heidi states.


"I made a lot of wrong decisions too quickly. So many wrong rights and lefts and then you're just off the road. Things happened so quickly" Montag added.


Heidi is certainly no stranger to plastic surgery. By the time she was 21, Heidi had already had a nose job, collagen lip injections and implants that turned her A-cups into 32-Cs.


Heidi's extreme makeover chronicled by People magazine and the shocking revelation that she had work done on almost every part of her body, ranging from neck liposuction to a buttock augmentation, shows how desperate for attention Heidi Montag is.

It is crazy just to consider that she had a mini brow lift, chin reduction, Botox in her forehead and frown area as well as fat injected into her cheeks, nasolabial folds and lips. 



Heidi declared: "I love my body. I still feel a little fragile, but I've never felt more beautiful and sexier. I didn't know I could have this much confidence.I see an upgraded version of me. It's a new face and a new energy. It's a new person and I feel like almost all of the things I didn't want to be and who I turned into kind of got chiseled away. So I'm very excited for the world to see the new me and a real me."

Heidi confessed that in recovery "the pain was everywhere", adding: "My head felt like it had a jackhammer on it. I couldn't talk because of my jaw and chin... I was like, "I wanna die right now. I'm in so much pain. I don't know what to do"."






To conclude, Heidi Montag had the following plastic surgery procedures:

   1. Mini brow lift

   2. Botox in forehead and frown area

   3. Nose job revision

    4. Fat injections in cheeks, nasolabial folds and lips

    5. Chin reduction

    6. Neck liposuction

    7. Ears pinned back

    8. Breast augmentation revision

    9. Liposuction on waist, hips, outer and inner thighs

   10. Buttock augmentation

It appears that Heidi Montag has mixed emotions over her plastic surgeries and certainly a love-hate relationship with her body. Heidi gives the impression that she is in a constant battle with herself. Hope that she will eventually accept herself for what she truly is and stop going under the knife

What do you think?

Is Heidi Montag a plastic surgery addict?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts