Madonna On Harry Smith Interview Talks About Her Daughter Lola Smoking !

On tonight's episode of Rock Center, Madonna talks about her daughter's drag for the first time. "I don't approve of anyone smoking cigarettes, most of all, my daughter," she revealed in an excerpt of the interview that ran on the Today show this morning.
 When Harry Smith countered with the fact that Madonna suckles on a cigarette in her "Girl Gone Wild video", Madonna responded: "I don't smoke, that's just an accessory. She smoked that cigarette before I did that video, so she didn't get that from me."
It has to be mentioned that this interview was conducted around midnight since Madonna had spent all day rehearsing for her upcoming world tour. And she'd like fans to know that at 53, she has no plans to stop any time soon. "I certainly have stuff left to say, I still feel like expressing myself . I'll keep doing this as long as I do."

Madonna is unstoppable and we love it!
What about you?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts