Selena Gomez Sexy Fragrance Ad

A new, sexy Selena Gomez ad featuring a soaking-wet "Wizards of Waverly Place" star has launched ahead of the release of a new fragrance bearing the Disney starlet’s name.




Selena Gomez’s ad was released on the eve of the launch of her new fragrance- called simply, "Selena Gomez" at retailer Macy’s. In the ad, Gomez floats in a tank amid a sea of purple light and makeup, along with her lip-bedecked purple bottle of perfume.

The fragrance itself represents Selena Gomez’s first foray into grown-up fashion.

Selena explains that the vibe she was going for was "simple and pretty," and she stated in a recent interview:





    "I describe it as yummy. It’s romantic. It’s not over-bearing. Simple! My mom legitimately likes it. She’s so honest with me, she’ll tell me that she doesn’t like my clothes or the dress I wore, but she wears this everyday. So, I wanted to make sure that it was something that could appease everybody, which is why there’s not a picture of me on the box. I wanted it to be about the fragrance."

Gomez reveals that the bottle is meant to evoke the feel of a starlet on the red carpet:

    "The bottle was really the hardest part, because I wanted it to be tall. I like the fact that it stands out, because I always go to the ones that are tallest in the morning. The design of the bottle is almost like a gown, so it represents me on the red carpet. The lips are fun! It makes it more youthful, and you can play with it. I get bored and play with things, so I think it’s perfect."


It has to be mentioned that the perfume featured in the Selena Gomez ad goes exclusively to Macy’s (where it will retail for 35, $45 and $55, depending on size), and in late summer, the fragrance hits Nordstrom, Dillard’s and Ulta.

What do you think of Selena's fragrance ad?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

  1. I love Selena's songs and I really love the ad of her perfume and I'm sure I'm gonna like the scent too. :)

    pheromones for women

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts