Bobby Brown: "I Smoked Weed And Drank Beer When I Met Whitney"



Brown just appeared on the "Today" show and told Matt Lauer: "I didn't get high ( on narcotics ) before I met Whitney. I smoked weed and drank beer but no, I wasn't the one that got Whitney on drugs. I'm not the reason she's gone."

It is more than obvious that Bobby Brown doesn't consider marijuana to be a drug even though the U.S. Goverment does.

Still, Brown reveals he hasn't touched "narcotics" in 7 years ... and says he was "hurt" to learn Whitney had been using again in her final days, saying "I know she was struggling with it still."

Brown concluded, "I can honestly say I love that woman with everything I am ... I believe she loved me the same way."

What do you think of Bobby Brown's recent statement about Whitney?

Feel free to comment  and share this blog post if you find it interesting!


Comments

Popular Posts