Bobby Brown's Song For Whitney Houston !

Bobby Brown has debuted a new song he wrote about life since Whitney Houston's passing in which Bobby admits he "messed up pretty bad" and begs his late ex-wife "Don't let me die."

An emotional Brown ,sporting sunglasses and leather pants, performed the song on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" featuring the lyrics, "I didn’t realize that every breath I took was from you.You were my air."

Brown also sings,"I guess I messed up pretty bad. I didn’t know who you were. I didn’t know what we had. Now I’m stuck living in the past ,trying to get the pieces back, but I guess now you’re gone."



It has to be mentioned that Brown is releasing the song on his new album, which drops in June, just 4 months after Whitney died. 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts