"The Bold And The Beautiful" Star Joanna Johnson Talks About Her Lesbian Life !

"The Bold and the Beautiful" star Joanna Johnson , who plays a closeted lesbian on the soap opera, is now coming out in real life, admitting she's gay too.



Joanna opened up in a recent interview with "TV Guide Magazine", revealing "I'm here. I'm queer. And I'm just getting used to it."

Joanna quoted as saying : "When I realized I was gay in my early twenties we didn't have role models like Ellen. I'm not anywhere near as famous as those ladies, but I guess it's my turn to do my little part. It's time to live a fully authentic life."

As for her fans' reaction , Joanna stated "I would be very sad and hurt if the Bold &Beautiful fans were disappointed I'm a lesbian, or somehow feel betrayed that I kept it secret."


It has to be mentioned that Joanna and her wife Michelle have been together for nine years. They got married in 2008. This is the first time Joanna's made a public statement about her sexuality.

What do you think?
Are you disappointed by Joanna's statement?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts