Jay-Z: " No More Rap"

It seems that the Notorious B.I.C. has knocked Jay-Z out of the rap game. Jay-Z finally delivered his amazing announcement which is about the two-day Budweiser "Made in America" festival, but that’s not all. He’s also stated that he will not be making any more music anytime soon; because he’s apparently too busy with his daughter, Blue Ivy Carter.

Jay-Z revealed: "I thought I would be more inspired to have all these new feeling to talk about, but I really just want to hang out with my daughter. I want to enjoy this time for what it is. I’m sure that bug to get back in the studio will come back at some point."

Jay-Z has any right to take a break from the rap game. I wonder if Beyonce feels the same...

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts