Madonna Dies To Collaborate With...

While everyone else is dying to collaborate with The Queen Of Pop, Madonna has someone in mind she'd really die to team up with!


Think you can guess who it is?? 

According to Madge, it would be a dream come true if she could get in the studio with Oscar-winning singer-composer AR Rahman!

Madge reveals:

"I would like to work with him when the opportunity comes, and things work out. Only then we will be able to decide on the music. I haven't heard a lot of Indian music, but I'm familiar with it".



That would make an incredible sound… Don't you think?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

  1. well..... being an Indian and unlike Madonna, I grew up listening to Indian songs, and I know A R Rahman very well. He's unbelievably talented and he's worked with a number of western musicians including Nicole Scherzinger, Kylie Minogue, Akon etc. I t would be an 8th world wonder if they ever unite....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts