Mila Kunis On Her Shocking Weight Loss For "Black Swan"

Mila Kunis revealed in the April 2012 issue of "Harper's Bazaar" magazine that her body hasn’t been the same since she lost a shocking amount of weight to play a ballerina in "Black Swan".







Noting that her body "has never been the same," Mila explained about her 20-pound weight loss. "My shape is different. When I got down to 95 pounds, I was muscles, like a little brick house, but skin and bones. When I gained it back, it went to completely different areas."

Unfortunately, the weight was not reassigned to her booty!






"No, I'd be happy if my a** got bigger. All the weight that left my chest went to my side hip, my stomach."

But that doesn’t mean she wouldn’t do it all over again if the right role came along!

"I'm not going to say I'd look forward to it, but if an offer came along, I'd do it."

It has to be mentioned that last year, Mila controversially stated in an interview with "Glamour UK"that anyone could lose weight.

"I believed I could do anything," Mila quoted as saying . "I never for one moment thought that I couldn’t do it. I believe in hard work. In self-drive and self-worth."

To people who claimed they "can’t lose weight" Mila Kunis declared: "No no no, you can. Your body can do everything and anything, you just have to want to do it."

Well, I couldn't agree more with Mila...Like the old saying goes: " When there's a will, there's a way"! 



What do you think?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts