Snooki On Jessica Simpson's Bump !

In spite of the fact that Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi told "Us Weekly" Thursday that she "would die" if she were Jessica Simpson's size, Snooki backtracked via Twitter two days later. "I never dissed Jessica Simpson," Snooki claimed. "I love the girl and her hot ass bump."


Unlike Simpson, who's eaten everything from buttered Pop-Tarts to cantaloupe with salt while pregnant, Snooki is more mindful of her diet. "(Jessica) said she indulged in everything that she wanted," she told Us at the MTV Upfronts in New York. "I'm trying to each healthy -- fruits, lots of jelly and Italian ices. Nothing fattening at all."

Though Simpson, 31, is due any day, Snooki is "five months" along. When she broke the news of her pregnancy and engagement to Jionni LaValle in an "Us Weekly" cover story in March, Snooki admitted she's already had a few strange pregnancy dreams.




"I had a dream I was in labor and my mom induced me with a shot in my shoulder," Snooki revealed. "My old principal was my doctor. You know when you hold in a fart and it hurts? In my dream they were contractions."
 
What do you think of Snooki's  recent statement on Jessica Simpson's size and specifically her bump?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts