Valeria Lukyanova On Her Barbie Doll Plastic Surgery

It's no secret that many people wonder how Valeria Lukyanova has managed to attain the perfect barbie doll look. I guess many of you suppose that it would have taken a lot of plastic surgery to attain her current image.  





According to Dr. Anthony LaBruna,  a plastic surgeon director of Manhattan Plastic Surgery, "A woman needs to get breast enhancements to be a 38DD and cut some ribs out to get an 18" waist, make the hips wider and change her face. Of course, the woman would have to go blonde like Barbie."

LaBruna, in fact, appeared on "Good Morning America" earlier this week and stated he reckons the cost of surgery would be somewhere in the $100,000s.




But what is Valeria Lukyanova's response to plastic surgery  rumors?

Valeria Lukyanova, who claims she is the most famous person in the Russian-speaking region, recently responded to the media outcry regarding her plastic and fake looks by posting a video on her official Youtube channel, Amatue. 


In a video titled "Doll's appearance is not everything," she slammed her critics who blasted her over her looks and dreams to become a Barbie doll. 

 "About me write articles on different sites, representing, like a doll, which has made such appearance, thanks to plastic surgery. Said one man, and all repeat like parrots. People do not have a personal opinion. They could go to my site and read my notes. I keep a diary for many years, and there I describe all his life. But it's not interesting to people who are spreading rumors about me, and gossip. Much more interesting is to slander a man than to dig into his records and find reliable information in order to lay down their own opinion. It is much easier to just agree with the gossipy, and repeat for the rest," wrote Lukyanova.


"Unfortunately this is a mistake most people. They take someone else's opinion as the truth of the first instance," Lukyanova declared.


"No one mentioned that I was a singer, I sing opera , in the style of music - New Age, that I have a wide vocal range and coloratura soprano. I am a composer and has written over 70 songs on the theme of spiritual development. Why is it in his video subjects people do not mention that I evolve spiritually and lead seminars and workshops on astral travel, answer questions and help people understand themselves," Valeria continued.

 "No one said that my looks, it is hard work for many years and good genes. Not mentioned in his video that I rawfoodist that I do not drink, I do not smoke, and I lead a healthy lifestyle, my goal is powered by prana" Valeria revealed.








"And why do they all talk about this to people? the easiest way to slander and to me as a doll, for outer beauty is, nothing. But thanks to them for a PR, many thoughtful people, and I know what they are, will visit and conduct a private investigation. Benefit of information about me - the sea, so that even his sneer, they helped me. More people know about my teaching, my work and my ideas! Love and Light to you!" she concluded.  Adding, "PS I use my looks to get through to people. I am a Lightworker." Valeria quoted as saying.

As you can see, Valeria denies all plastic surgery rumors and attributes her appearance to organic food and inner beauty through spiritual healing.


What do you think?


Is Valeria Lukyanova's looks fake or natural?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!


Comments

  1. UNITED STATES-- BE ALERT!! THIS IS A DOLL. and this IS A HOAX!! don't let this fool you, WE ARE NOT this stupid and naive. don't give this anymore publicity!!!!! the person creating this hoax, should not profit from it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol she's not a doll.. I've watched her youtube videos and interviews on TV shows.

      Delete
  2. HA! try interviewing live in person. bet she declines!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She HAS done interviews in person... Way to be ignorant and prove Valeria's point. =) *thumbs up*

      Delete
    2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPH3FpzguWk&feature=related
      she is really true

      Delete
  3. i_niks... did you by chance also see a tv show about her being some guy's sex doll that he takes around everywhere with him and takes lots of pictures of?? Because if that wasn't a real show (which I cannot find any information about it or remember the name...) then it was the most realistic dream ever. I KNOW I saw some of her pictures in it, and I really don't think I've ever seen any other pictures of her until today when I saw a friend had posted an article about her.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That show was "My Strange Addiction", I think. But the clip I saw wasn't of this specific girl. Here's what I found: http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/tv/my-strange-addiction/videos/doll-love-lasts-forever.htm

      Delete
  4. um yeah, not a doll: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ionqCHuWks

    ReplyDelete
  5. natural, why do people quickly say "fake" when they see a gorgeous picture of a girl, she's got some videos posted & i don't think the videos can be that tricked, dumbasses, jealous of others T.T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simply because she is a real person, does not mean her beauty is real. Plastic Surgery can change a persons looks drastically. I am not saying my opinion, I am simply clarifying why some people may have that point of view.

      Delete
  6. keep posting more.....superb knowledge and helpful for us ;)
    Plastic Surgeon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts