Andy South Sex Change Operation

Project Runway finalist Andy South was an openly gay man when he appeared on the show, but according to reports he is now a woman.








It has to be noted that Andy, 25, starred in season 8 of the hit Lifetime show and made the top 3, earning himself a spot in the finale as well as a two-month arrangement with Neiman Marcus to carry his South by Andy South line.


The Hawaii-native has changed the sex on his Facebook profile to say female and now goes by the name Nong Ariyaphon Southiphong and all of his photos feature himself in full makeup and long hair.





"Thank you to my fans and friends who have supported me all the way. To my family for seeing me for me and for all the love I am surrounded with," Andy wrote on June 3.


"I am blessed to be so accepted and welcomed just the way I am. May that love flow through me and onto many others. Live in love for the world needs it" Andy added.

On June 10 Andy posted two photos of himself with a family member - once as a man, and now as a woman.



"Much has changed in a year," Andy wrote. "And much has not. Love my cousin and sister. A year of intense growth shared."


Man or woman, Andy is a very talented fashion designer!


What do you think of Andy's decision to become a woman?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts