Charlie Sheen On "Monday's Late Night with Jimmy Fallon": I lost my children, my money, my job, my stature, my mind…"What was I winning about?"

It is the first time for Charlie Sheen to admit he wasn't always winning.



Charlie razzed himself on "Monday's Late Night with Jimmy Fallon", joking he really wasn't in his right mind during his media blitz last year.


"We don't do that anymore," Charlie stated, referencing his "winning" phrase. "What was I talking about? I lost my children, my money, my job, my stature, my mind…"What was I winning about?"



As for his new show "Anger Management", Charlie claimed he's playing off some real-life experience for the FX comedy, as he personally spent a year in anger management therapy.
"It sucks, it's odd, you can only do one session per week," he admitted. "They talk about counting to ten … in my case, I gotta count my teeth!"


What do you think of Charlie Sheen's statements on "Monday's Late Night with Jimmy Fallon"?

The good thing is that this is the very first time that he admits that he damaged his own life. The next step will be admitting how much he's hurt others: his wives, children, co-workers, parents. Anyway, Charlie Sheen is an enigma. Due to his drug and alcohol abuse he has damaged his brain and many people call him (and maybe remember him) "a typical Hollywood nutcase"! The sad thing is that the only thing Charlie can talk about now is how  f*cked up he was/is.

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts