Charlize Theron Shaved Head Debut In Namibia

Charlize Theron debuted her new shaved head as she carried her lovely son Jackson on June 24 in Namibia.






Charlize Theron, 36, cut off her beautiful blonde locks earlier this month for the needs of her upcoming film "Mad Max: Fury Road".

It has to be mentioned that Charlize recently commented that she will never do live theater.

"I’m just not made for that kind of live audience where you don’t create a fourth wall. I take my hat off to those guys. It’s not disconnected enough for me. Some people are good at performing in front of people like that, but I’m uncomfortable with it,"Charlize quoted as saying.


What is your opinion about Theron's shaved head look?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!


Comments

Popular Posts