Katy Perry On Russell Brand Marriage: "I Did Everything I Could But It Still Failed"

Prior to their split, Katy Perry, 27, informed her management team that the longest she was willing to go without seeing Russell Brand, 37, was two weeks. According to Katy Perry, she often flew to wherever he was working to spend three or four days with him.

At one point, a frustrated Perry learned she would be going 18 days without seeing her ex-husband. "Where are my relationship days?" she asked, looking at her busy schedule.

The constant traveling became more problematic as time went on. "She'll fly to wherever Russell is," a team member stated in a voiceover. "She's running herself ragged."




At one point in the film, a makeup-free Perry sat on an airplane, looked directly into camera and admitted: "I'm trying to keep my marriage alive."

After Brand filed for divorce in December, Perry was visibly and reasonably upset. "The truth is I'm a romantic and I believed in the fairy tale. . .I did everything I could but it still failed," Katy Perry quoted as saying. "The dream of being in love is a lot different than the reality of making it work."



But Perry, ever the optimist, quickly changed her tune: "I've got a second chance at a brilliant life."

What do you think?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

  1. interesting post

    follow me on www.facebook.com/JournalistOnDuty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy Parry Looks good. Nice Post dear Katernia. You are doing good with your blog. Just keep alignment of images.
    http://www.tekdig.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. entertainment post, nice. katty perry is so pretty

    visit here : http://boomberita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. katy perry need to find husband not from entertainment industry..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts