Lady Gaga Responds To Madonna's Mockery On "Born This Way " Song During Her MDNA Tour !

After Madonna called Gaga out
 during her MDNA tour kick-off in Tel Aviv recently by playing a mash-up of her "Express Yourself" with Gaga's similar-sounding "Born This Way" and then ending the song by chanting: "She's not me," Gaga appeared to respond to Madonna's slam.

In detail, while playing her follicular pride tune "Hair" during a New Zealand show on Thursday, Gaga sat down at her motorcycle-shaped keyboard and appeared to respond to the incident. "It sometimes makes people feel better about themselves to put other people down or make fun of them or maybe make mockery of their work," Gaga quoted as saying in a video of the speech posted on YouTube in which she speaks in general terms about knocking down others to make yourself feel better. (Speech starts at 2:30 mark.)



"And that doesn't make me feel good at all. That just makes me feel like I'm not being a good human being ... I don't even want to fight back because it's more important to me to keep writing music. Because that's really all I care about, is the music ... things are really different than they were 25 years ago, and that's what makes "Born this Way" so relevant for me. We're socially in a different place and it's OK, we don't have to all slice and hate each other anymore." Gaga added.

What do you think of Lady Gaga's response to Madonna's slam?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts