Lindsay Lohan Breast Implants








Numerous blogs and plastic surgery sites have articles discussing Lindsay Lohan’s supposed breast implants. Did Lindsay Lohan get breast implants or not?

The before & after photos are certainly an indication (and I might say a "proof") that she actually got breast implants. But of course she denies it. To be more exact, in her GQ magazine interview she insists her breasts are real: "I like my body and my breasts. And no, they’re not fake."

Lindsay attributed her sudden chest growth to genes!

But only plastic surgery could explain the miraculous expansion of her breasts by one or two cup sizes. Moreover, Lindsay’s skinny body is in striking opposition to her voluptuous breasts, suggesting this lack of proportion between her chest and body was achieved with the help of cosmetic surgery.




According to the Awfulplasticsurgery.com "The mystery of Lindsay Lohan’s shrinking breasts has already been explored, but further revelations (courtsey of Lindsay’s stylist) show that not only do her breasts appear smaller, there is a small weird dent under one of her boobs (Does the other one have a dent? Maybe photos shot from the other side will surface.) Could the origins of this odd scarring be surgical in natural? Hmmmm.."

When women have breast implants there can tend to be noticeable indentations, or ripples, or other shapes in the breast that are clearly not natural.





It is rumored that Lindsay had her first breast implants when she turned 17. Some sources insist that Lohan subsequently got breast implants twice to improve her breasts and achieve a more "natural" look. Responding to these rumors, Lindsay replied that she was a late bloomer who happened to develop her chest at 17.

"I developed very late in high school. When I was 16, I still had baby fat. I didn’t get my chest until I was 17, so that made me feel insecure. I used to feel like I had to stuff my bra," stated Lindsay Lohan in an interview with "Cosmo Girl".






While it is normal for adolescents to develop their breasts in their late teens, Lindsay’s ballooning from complete flat territory to her current breast size of generous 34C seems unlikely without going under the knife. Real or fake, Lindsay Lohan's breast implants appear convincingly natural and had she not been a celebrity whose every move is caught on camera, only the trained eye would guess that her breasts are implants.

By taking a look at the pic below, it looks like Lindsay Lohan's breasts are looking MASSIVE! It has to be added that Lindsay doesn't even wear a bra!

So, the question is: Did Lindsay Lohan get breast implants?



What do you think?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts