Michael Jackson Tribute: Beyonce's Letter To Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson died over three years ago, but his influence on the Entertainment industry is still felt.  




On June 26, one day after the official anniversary of his death,  Beyonce took to her website to express how much his music has influenced her as an artist.

"When I was just starting out, my first producer used to make me listen to Michael Jackson’s live performance of "Who’s Loving You." He would have me watch that for hours back to back to back. What he wanted me to learn was was his soul. You could hear his soul. And he was this little kid who hadn’t experienced love but he was a vessel. For whatever reason he could evoke more emotion than an adult. It was so raw and so pure. It was these little things that he did that were just swag It’s something that’s God given," Beyonce wrote.


"Michael taught me that sometimes you have to forget technique, forget what you have on. If you feel silly, you have to go from the gut and just let it go. Michael Jackson changed me, and helped me to become the artist I am – Thank you Michael." Beyonce added.

There will never be another Michael Jackson. He is still a legend and he will live in our hearts forever!


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts