Sheryl Crow Has A Brain Tumor !

Sheryl Crow has revealed she has a brain tumor, but-fortunately!- it’s benign.






"I worried about my memory so much that I went and got an MRI. And I found out I have a brain tumor. And I was like, "See? I knew there was something wrong,"" the 50-year-old singer told the "Las Vegas Review-Journal".

The news comes a month after Sheryl forgot the lyrics to her hit song "Soak Up the Sun" on stage in Florida. At the time she told the audience: "I’m 50. What can I say? My brain’s gone to s—."



"I haven’t really talked about (the diagnosis)," Sheryl quoted as saying, adding that she found out about the tumor in November. "It’s benign, so I don’t have to worry about it. But it gives me a fit."
A rep for Sheryl, who battled breast cancer several years ago, told the "Associated Press" that Sheryl is "doing great and is healthy and happy."

Hope everything turns out well for Sheryl.It appears that her health is fragile. She should take good care of herself! 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts