JWoww Engaged !

Jersey Shore starJenni "JWoww" Farley is officially engaged to her longtime boyfriend Roger Matthews.




JWoww revealed to In Touch magazine that Roger proposed while the two went skydiving.

"I look over and see a handwritten sign: "Jenni, will you … " and then I turned to him and freaked out," she dishes about the romantic moment. "The whole time I'm screaming: "What are you doing? What's going on?" He's like: "I want to spend the rest of my life with you! Will you allow me to?""


Of course, she has accepted his proposal!!!


It has to be noted that the match made in Jersey have been dating 2 1/2 years and the course of their affair has been documented on both "The Jersey Shore" and her spinoff: "Snooki & JWoww."

"If I had to imagine a perfect guy, it would be him," Jenni claimed.


Congratulations!!!

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts