Farrah Fawcett Quotes

1. God made man stronger but not necessarily more intelligent. He gave women intuition and femininity. And, used properly, that combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met.

2. My number one goal is to love, support and be there for my son.

3. Have I been wiretapped? Yes. But who they said wiretapped me was incorrect.


4. I am proud of what I have got and I need an audience.






5. I'm shy. I can go on a trip for days and not go because I won't sit on a toilet seat on a plane. I'm certainly not going to go on somebody's lawn. Could you imagine, in a cocktail dress?

6. It's still going on. I guess it will be until Redmond quits, dies or is jailed.

7. When you do bad things, bad things happen to you.


8. I became famous almost before I had a craft. I didn't study drama at school. I was an art major. Suddenly, when I was doing Charlie's Angels, I was getting all this fan mail, and I didn't really know why. I don't think anybody else did, either.





9. It was the engagement. Everybody went crazy. Ryan actually gave me a ring three days after we met just because he liked me, and since then the press has made a big fuss. It actually started out because they said to me: "Let us see the ring you lost in Europe." I had lost it and then found it on the Fabergé jet. It's gotten all out of proportion.

10. As I've gotten older, I've found that I can have men as friends. I used to not be able to.


11. I'm holding onto the hope that there is some reason that I got cancer and there is something - that may not be very clear to me right now - but that I will do.




12. Marriages that last are with people who do not live in Los Angeles.

13. (Cancer) becomes your life. People call: "How are you?" "How do you feel?" "We're praying for you." "Do you still have your hair?" "What do you feel like?" When every single call is that kind of call ... it's all you talk about. It's all consuming. Then, your quality of life is never the same.

14. The reason that the all-American boy prefers beauty to brains is that he can see better than he can think.


15. Ryan took him out of Betty Ford after Redmond wanted to leave because he met a girl there. The girl was a heroin addict. She was the one who introduced him to the stuff.



16. There are no words to express how sad and devastated I am. I have lost one of my dearest friends, and the industry has lost a giant.

17. When they were pitching the show to me, I said the shows that I did not want to do. I wouldn't even be capable of doing one like Anna Nicole. I think she's very brave, very gutsy. I'm not Anna Nicole.

18. The reason we're not together is over our different views on parenting. For Redmond, living with his dad was like being at Disneyland. 


19. Redmond attacks me when I try to prevent him from leaving or when he threatens to jump off the balcony. He's always threatening to leap. 





20. I won't say Ryan has turned a blind eye to what Redmond has been doing. I don't know if they have taken drugs together.

21. I'll do anything to stop my son running out into the street. I'll take a bullet for him. He's hit me a few times. He shows no remorse afterward.

22. Before my mother died, she made me promise to do everything that could be done to make sure my father was not left alone after she was gone. 


23. I feel like a dog who has been to the vet too many times.




24. As much as I would have liked to have kept my cancer private, I now realize that I have a certain responsibility to those who are fighting their own fights and may be able to benefit from learning about mine.

25. I feel like a blonde nothingness, alone in my own body ...... Today it's not drugs that fill my body, its despair.

26. I was thinking I would miss the rain. I wonder if you can experience the rain in Heaven, if God will let you dip your wings down... But my biggest expectation now is just to live. I will not go gently into that goodnight...


27. Stress is what feeds your cancer. Stress is what gives you cancer and then there's the paparazzi giving you stress.





28. I do not want to die of this disease. So I say to God: "It is seriously time for a miracle."

29. I'm a private person, I'm shy about people knowing things. And I'm really shy about my medical (care). It would be good if I could just go and heal and then when I decided to go out, it would be okay. It seems that there are areas that should be off-limits.

30. It's much easier to go through something and deal with it without being under a microscope... It was stressful. I was terrified getting the chemo. It's not pleasant. And the radiation is not pleasant.


31. I feel like Alice in Wonderland, really... Everything is surreal.

32. Cancer is a disease that is mysterious, headstrong and makes its own rules. And mine, to this date, is incurable.

33. This is an extraordinarily happy day for me and my family. I hope that my news might offer some level of inspiration to others who unfortunately must continue to fight the disease.

34. But I must never forget how blessed I have been. God has given me gifts and happiness, beyond any of my simple desires. My deepest desire now is to simply live... So with hope and determination, I'd hold on and go on.


35.This film is very personal. At the time, I didn't know if anybody would ever see it. But at some point, the footage took on a life of its own and dictated that it be seen.



36. Cancer is my own private war. The strain, the nausea, the fever take turns challenging my strength, my mind and my spirit...


37. Throughout the journey of my life, I have maintained a strong faith in the power of the human spirit to overcome adversity.


38. What would you do if someone said to you: "You're so popular right now that you can be on the cover of every magazine, but if you do that, you might get overexposed and a backlash will develop"? That's life. Everything has positive and negative consequences.






What do you think of Farrah Fawcett's quotes?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts