Holly Madison Baby Bump On Full Display !

Mom-to-be Holly Madison is absolutely stunning!




The Playboy bunny revealed her baby bump while attending the "Forever Home Family Picnic" event, for people who have provided a home for a shelter dog, at Freedom Park in Las Vegas, Nev., on October 13.

Dressed in yellow, Madison proved pregnancy agrees with her as she cradled her belly and smiled for the cameras. Madison, 32, is expecting her first child with boyfriend Pasquale Rotella next March.


"It's actually easier than I thought," Madison told E! News of being pregnant. "I haven't had any of the crazy side effects ... No morning sickness or anything yet. So I've been lucky!"







As for her cravings, the former "Girls Next Door" star claimed she's avoiding fatty foods. "I crave blueberries all the time," Madison was quoted as saying. "So I'm making blueberry muffins and blueberry smoothies, so knock on wood my cravings stay healthy."


Congratulations Holly on your pregnancy!

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts