Linda Evangelista Plastic Surgery

Supermodel Linda Evangelista, now 47, doesn't think that Botox is necessarily a good thing.  






Although supermodels are famous for using the latest anti-aging products, not all are convinced that injectables are the best way to stay forever youthful.

In an issue of style magazineVogue, then 41-year-old Linda Evangelista (who was pregnant at the time) admitted to using cosmetic surgery treatments such as Botox.


Linda was quoted as saying then:  "I’m pro-cosmetic procedure. I use Botox and I’m not afraid to say it, though I do like to keep some movement in my face."


"I do Thermage, a treatment to stimulate your collagen… For me, it’s just for enhancement, like hair colour or make-up or any other tricks you can do to make yourself feel better" Evangelista added.



At the time of the interview, Linda was not using Botox during her pregnancy.


Dr. David Shafer, celebrity plastic surgeon in New York City claimed: "Botox, when injected correctly, can maintain or improve facial harmony.  When Botox is injected by inexperienced people or for the wrong reason, face balance is disrupted and the results look unnatural."

Miami plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Salzhauer revealed:  "Everything in moderation is the key. I believe that Botox is a fantastic treatment to enhance the face and make a person look and feel more youthful. Just don’t overdo it like anything."


What do you think of Linda Evangelista's plastic surgery?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing. Very nice effect is showing in the pictures. I just like it.
    Botox Cosmetic Treatments

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts