Sofia Vergara Plastic Surgery Before After

There are a lot of rumors that Sofia Vergara has undergone plastic surgery.  


The question is: What Sofia Vergara responds to plastic surgery rumors?

Regarding her voluptuous frame, Vergara admitted: "One time, years ago, I remember my publicist (at the time) told me: "I think you should just reduce your boobs because nobody's going to take you seriously here." My mother almost had a heart attack. She was like, "God is going to punish you! You can't cut your boobs!" I don't regret not doing it, because now it's become a big part of Gloria."



It has to be mentioned that Vergara is not against plastic surgery, but warns it should be used to look prettier, not younger. "I don't really think that plastic surgery can make you look young. It can make you look prettier, but if you go with the mentality of being young, I think that's where accidents can happen." 

When Sofia Vergara was asked by Esquire magazine about  the current plastic surgery trend in Hollywood, she told the mag she is willing to possibly tweak her eyes but won’t go much further.  "L. A. is crazy. The women all look the same now. That thing with the cheeks. Like Madonna. Who do they think they’re fooling? It doesn’t make them look young. You end up looking like a freak," Vergara quoted as saying.


Vergara also revealed about her breasts: "For a long time, I thought that my boobs were too big and I was, like, 14 years old, and I already had these huge boobs. I was very skinny also. And now that I'm almost 40 - we always have our insecurities as women. We're never happy!" 

Judging by Vergara's most recent pictures taken in July, 2010 wearing a bikini, we couldn't help but notice her belly.  It seemed like Tara Reid's belly after liposuction... But we have to take into account that Sofia is a mommy (she has a son). So, this might be just the natural result of pregnancy when the skin gets damaged from the stretching. It could be improved though with a mini tummy tuck just to remove the extra skin around the belly bottom.

Do you think that Sofia Vergara had plastic surgery or is she 100% natural ?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting.

Comments

Popular Posts