Tatjana Patitz Quotes

1. I loved making "Rising Sun". I got into the psychology of why she liked to get strangled and tied up in plastic bags. It has to do with low self-worth.

2. Sometimes I get lonely, but it's nice to be alone.

3. I never starved myself.

4. I would hate to be on a plane every day.

5. Some models are naturally very thin, but if they aren't naturally like that, then what these girls do to their health to fit in... To be a size zero or a two when you're tall is incredible to me.

6. I want to do more documentaries and travel to places I haven't been. That is where I think I can be fulfilled.

7. I believe in aging gracefully. 


8. Microcurrent devices are actually really good because they stimulate the muscles, but I'm not a big fan of injectables. You don't know what they'll do to your face in the long run.


9. It would be nice if models were allowed to be a more healthy weight - for the models, and for the young women who look up to them. We were athletic and healthy, and we looked like women.


What do you think of Tatjana Patitz quotes?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts