Kate Hudson Hair Loss And Acne After Second Pregnancy

Kate Hudson’s first pregnancy was so much easier than her second! 


-->









Hudson reveals in the December 2012 issue of Redbook that she suffered major beauty and body trauma after giving birth to Bingham Hawn Bellamy, from weight gain to breakouts and even her hair falling out!


"When I had Ryder, I was 24 and didn’t really experience any changes to my hair or skin," Kate told the women’s magazine.






However, things were a little different the second time around, when Kate got pregnant at the age of 30 with Muse singer Matt Bellamy’s baby.


"But with my second child, I got acne, all my hair fell out after he was born, and I definitely had to work out to drop the weight. No pregnancy is easy to bounce back from."



Hudson, 33, who’s currently guest starring on Glee, also admits that now that she has a few lines on her face, her career is evolving.

"I was always cast as the ingenue, but now that I have some creases around my eyes, I’m getting more adult roles!" Hudson was quoted as saying.


Hormones are crazy...What do you think?

Photo credit: WENN/Splash News

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts