Lindsay Lohan Jail: "It Was A Blessing In Disguise"

In a new interview in promotion of her film "Liz & Dick", Lindsay Lohan insists that she has never been drunk on set, but she claims jail was a blessing in disguise!  


Lohan, 26, who's been frequently compared to Elizabeth Taylor on the promotional trail for her new TV movie, told US magazine there's at least one difference between she and the legendary Taylor .

"Elizabeth was drunk on sets. I've never been drunk on set, ever. I did my time and I respect the law," Lohan was quoted as saying.


Lindsay admitted she learned some life lessons while locked up in 2010, especially when she was all by her lonesome.



"As hard as it was for me to admit it when I was in denial, it was a blessing in disguise," Lohan claimed of her stint behind bars. "I was in solitary confinement and I took the time to really get into the right headspace."

Lohan revealed she also made the best of a particularly bad situation during her various stints in rehab, referring to another old Hollywood icon in the process.

"Marilyn Monroe went to an institution and said: "I may not belong here like the world thinks I do, but I might as well take what I can get here and use it and help other people,"" Lohan continued. "I think that’s what everyone should take from those experiences,"
Lohan added.

What do you think? Has Lindsay learned her lesson?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

  1. I don`t think she learned her lesson,
    she just loves comparing herself to huge Icons like Marilyn or Taylor...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more! She has an obsession with Marilyn and Taylor...Too bad she doesn't have their star status...In fact, she is a wannabe. Far from being a legend...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts