Sid Vicious Quotes

1. Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE.




2. I've only been in love with a beer bottle and a mirror.

3. I just cash in on the fact that I'm good looking, and I've got a nice figure and girls like me.

4. You can't arrest me, I'm a rockstar.


5. We're really quite nice and friendly, but everyone has a beastly side to them, don't they?


6. I'll die before I'm 25, and when I do I'll have lived the way I wanted to.

7. We are better than anyone, ain't we? Except for the Eagles, the Eagles are better than us.

8. American audiences are just the same as any other audiences. Except a bit more boring.



9. You just pick up a chord, go twang, and you're got music.


10. I was the only guy with any bit of anarchy left.

11. The band broke up because I couldn't bear Rotten anymore because he was an embarrassment with his silly hats and his, like, shabby, dirty, nasty looking appearance.

12. I'm not chic, I could never be chic.





13. I'm not vicious really. I consider myself to be kindhearted. I love my mum.

14. Well, you know, like, I don't really give a f... what the general public think.

15. I still think I’m pretty good. I think I was better than any of the others. (After leaving the Sex Pistols)

16. They're building stadiums everywhere in this country…except here and Montreal.

17. Today everything's a conflict of interest.

18. Jim, I hope someday you get a job on which you don't have to look at your watch all day.

19. I got that job.


20. We had a death pact, and I have to keep my half of the bargain. Please bury me next to my baby in my leather jacket, jeans and motorcycle boots. Goodbye. (Sid's suicide note


21. Well it’s not really my problem if they think I’m weird.

22. When there are no more categorizations; when there are no more "niggers", when there are no more "whites", when there's just "people", you know, when there's no more "punks" when there's no more "dirt", that is when everything is gonna be OK.

23. You know, I was so bored once that I f... a dog








24. If it wasn't for my mum's kindness, we'd be out on the f... streets!


What do you think of Sid Vicious quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts