Heidi Montag And Spencer Pratt On U.K.'s "Celebrity Big Brother"

On Thursday night, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt made their debut on the U.K.'s "Celebrity Big Brother."




The two are competing as a single entity against 10 other housemates on the 24-hour surveillance reality series.

During the show's premiere, Pratt was quoted as saying:  "It's going to be hard because I really don't like other people," adding: "My game plan is to make everyone just want to quit and leave."


In another scene, he claimed:  "At one time, I definitely felt like we were the most famous people in the world. I love myself, what can I say?"






It has to be mentioned that Pratt and Montag were subsequently ordered to reside in the basement of the house.




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts