Justin Bieber On Alleged Drug Photos: "I Never Want To Let Any Of You Down"

Justin Bieber, 18, delivered a message to his fans on Saturday after photos circulated on the web showing him holding what seemed to be a marijuana joint.





"Everyday growing and learning. Trying to be better," Justin wrote on twitter on Saturday, after celebrity website TMZ posted pictures of Justin partying with pals, clutching what the website alleges is "a smoldering blunt." "U get knocked down, u get up. Back on tour tomorrow. Ready to see u all smile. Time to do what I'm supposed to be doing. Performing," Bieber added.


It has to be noted that Bieber didn't address the images directly, but thanked his more than 32 million Twitter followers for their support through "new challenges."

"I see all of u. I hear all of u. I never want to let any of you down. I love u and thank u," Justin wrote, adding: "Like I said... 2013... new challenges. New doubters... I'm ready. We are ready."


Photo credit: TMZ


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts