Kim Kardashian On Pregnancy: "I Haven't Had Any Morning Sickness"

Three months pregnant with Kanye West's baby, Kim Kardashian told Us Weekly she's been lucky to avoid the dreaded morning sickness most expectant mothers experience in the early stages of pregnancy.






"I have felt good. I haven't had any morning sickness, but it still isn't the easiest," Kardashian revealed to Us on New Year's Eve when she hosted a bash at Las Vegas nightclub 1OAK. "People always say it's easy and fun. It's definitely an adjustment learning about your body and stuff like that. I've been feeling really good so that's good."


Calling the next phase of their lives together "so exciting," Kim claims she intends to find out the gender of her baby when the time is right.




"Of course I do want to know. I can't find out yet, but I do want to know," Kardashian  was quoted as saying.

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts