"Ruben Valentino" Announces Madonna's Retirement On 2015

This sick person called "Ruben Valentino" still upsets Madonna fans insisting he is an original and he has come to rule. "Madonna's cousin" (as he claims he is) bullies and manipulates fans via Madonna facebook groups and pages.
-->


"Ruben" doesn't seem to stop. As for regrets? None! As this was not enough, now he has come for more...He claims that on Monday 07 September 2015 in Pasadena Rose Bowl Madonna will appear on stage with him announcing her retirement...



If Madonna wanted to retire, we will know it through her manager, Guy Oseary and her publicist, Liz Rosenberg. Above all, she would give a fabulous concert, a farewell tour, with lots of special guests, well known to the public. Why waste it on a person who nobody knows him and his "music" is full of crap? 

 

In order to defend himself and show people how much "great" he is, "Ruben" states that he has been on facebook and myspace since it started. "You hate me because you can't be me. I am more real than all of you. I have real action with videos worldwide and you have nothing but hate. I will come and all you, will not be laughing. You can call this banner fake. I am coming and YOU all will hate me more. Thank you for giving me the publicity I need before I come to Rule," "Ruben Valentino" was quoted as saying. 


These words by "Ruben Valentino" were posted by the facebook profile: Carol Armstrong Hollywood, who introduces himself as "Assistant Manager of Hollywood Chamber Of Commerce". It is more than obvious that behind facebook profiles: Madonna's Element, Lucifer Samael Ciccone and Madonna Nancy MaterialGirl  is "Ruben Valentino."



My advice? Don't buy his products on line and make him rich. It is time to make his own living and leave Madonna alone. It's no use attacking him...He obviously has a lot of free time to waste on this sunny Sunday morning... 

Source: Chatter Busy


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts