Kim Kardashian Measurements

Just in case you wonder about Kim Kardashian's (full name: Kimberly Noel "Kim" Kardashian) measurements, Kim claims her measurements are: 34-26-39. Celebrity websites though speculate that she measures 38-26-40.





As for her height, Kim stands for 5 feet, 2.5 inches tall. (or 1.59 cm)


As for her weight, Kim weighs 54 kg. (or 119 pounds)





It has to be mentioned that Kim Kardashian revealed in 2008 that she has trouble finding the right jeans. In detail, despite her 34-26-39 frame Kim fits into size 27 jeans! Needless to say, that this statement led many to call her "a liar". 


Kim Kardashian responded: "I was clear to state that everyone carries their weight differently. I have very skinny chicken legs, so my jeans need to be a smaller size to fit my legs. I have a tiny waist, which is smaller than a size 27 so I always need to have the waist tailored. I also wear stretch jeans, because my booty just gets flattened in any jean that has no stretch and just doesn't fit into non stretch jeans."



What do you think of Kim Kardashian's measurements?



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts