Nick Carter Engaged

The Backstreet Boy Nick Carter, 33, proposed to girlfriend Lauren Kitt in the Florida Keys earlier this week.





Carter revealed to People: "I had the ring in my pocket for two weeks. I was like: "I don't want it anymore!" It was driving me insane. I just wanted to get it out of my hands and on to hers."

Carter presented his fitness expert girlfriend with a seven carat ring amidst a group of their pals and family.


Carter reveals of the proposal: "She said: "Yes," and I'm, like: "I don't know what to do. She said: "You're supposed to put it on my finger." So I did. I was in shock."




Kitt told People: "I wasn't expecting it. It just felt very surreal," adding: "We both are just so happy in love right now and on cloud nine."

It has to be mentioned that the couple met while collaborating on a fitness video in 2008.

Congratulations to the happy couple!



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts