Nicole Richie Weight

Just in case you are curious about Nicole Richie's weight, Nicole is considered to weigh about 95lbs  (43kg) which is extremely thin. As for her height, Nicole Richie is 5'1'' (or 155cm). Nicole's measurements are: 32-25-31 (70-62-67)



It has to be noted that many people have criticized Nicole for being anorexic. Especially, in early 2006 Richie was more skinny compared to her previous curvaceous appearance in the first two seasons of "The Simple Life." 



In May Richie revealed to Vanity Fair: "I know I'm too thin right now, so I wouldn't want any young girl looking at me and saying: "That's what I want to look like."" She was also quoted as saying: "I started seeing a nutritionist and a doctor. I was scared that it could be something more serious." 


During this time it was reported that she had also sought the help of a psychiatrist and a personal trainer. Later that year, in September, Richie explained: "I am not anorexic. I am not bulimic. I do not have an eating disorder." On October 27, 2006, it was announced that Richie was seeking treatment for "an inability to put on weight," though it is not treatment for an eating disorder.


In March 2007, Richie was taken to the hospital for dehydration. On March 21, her reps announced she was diagnosed with hypoglycemia.


What do you think of Nicole Richie's weight?



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts