Oscars 2013 Quotes

1. (Oscars host Seth MacFarlane, poking fun at "Argo" director Ben Affleck's Best Director snub in his opening monologue) The story was so top secret, that the film's director is unknown to the Academy.


2. (Sexiest Man Alive Channing Tatum dropping hints on the red carpet about his song-and-dance number with host Seth MacFarlane and Charlize Theron) Maybe people will be getting naked. I'm not sure, we'll see.


3. (Best Actress winner Jennifer Lawrence, looking for snacks on the red carpet while chatting with E!'s Ryan Seacrest) Today was stressful and I had no time to eat. I am starving. Is there food here?





4. (George Clooney, joking about having a hand in girlfriend Stacy Keibler's dress, to ABC's Lara Spencer on the red carpet) I sewed most of the sequins myself.


5. (Best Actress nominee Jessica Chastain, comparing her custom copper copper Giorgio Armani gown to Marilyn Monroe's outfit at President JFK's 44th birthday celebration) It's a very "Happy birthday, Mr. President" kind of dress. 



6. (Best Supporting Actress winner Anne Hathaway, on taking hairstyle cues from E! host Ryan Seacrest) I just look at pictures of you.


7. (Presenter Melissa McCarthy, amazed by the ageless actress's hot yellow Oscars ensemble) Jane Fonda. I think she's like, 32.




8. ("Lincoln" Best Actor winner Daniel Day-Lewis, musing on switching movie roles with presenter Meryl Streep during his acceptance speech) I had actually been committed to play Margaret Thatcher, and Meryl was Steven's first choice for Lincoln. And I'd like to see that version.


9. (Seth MacFarlane, before introducing presenters Jane Fonda and Michael Douglas) Our next presenters are Hollywood royalty, going back to the 1970s and '80s. They remember when Hollywood was nothing but cocaine trees as far as the eye can see.

10. (Ben Affleck, giving a nervous shout-out to wife Jennifer Garner, while accepting his Best Picture award for "Argo") I want to thank my wife - who I don't normally associate with Iran.



What do you think of the Oscars 2013 quotes?



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!



Comments

Popular Posts