Paris Hilton Quotes

1. The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday.


2. Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins.

3. Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.


4. The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in.



5. I get half a million just to show up at parties. My life is, like, really, really fun.

6. I get along with guys; most of my friends are guys. It's easier to trust men sometimes. I only have a few close girlfriends that I trust.


7. I'm blonde and tanned and normal-sized! I'm sweet, shy, funny, have a big heart and I'm nice - and I like to eat.



8. A true heiress is never mean to anyone - except a girl who steals your boyfriend.

9. I always knew I had a voice and I've always known I could sing, but I was too shy to let it come out. I think it's the hardest thing to do, to sing in front of people. When I finally let go and did it, I realized it's what I'm most talented at and what I love to do the most.


10. I don't really think, I just walk.

11. No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

12. Wal-mart...do they like make walls there?

13. I'm very intelligent. I'm capable of doing everything put to me. I've launched a perfume and want my own hotel chain. I'm living proof blondes are not stupid.


14. I'm not the same person I was. I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute. It is not who I am, nor do I want to be that person for the young girls who looked up to me. I know now that I can make a difference, that I have the power to do that.

15. One night stands are not for me. I think it's gross when you just give it up.




16. Some people change when they think they're a star or something.

17. I have been celibate for about six or seven months, I think. I would rather just make out and kiss someone instead of sex. I'm single. I said I would be single for a year and I am.


18. I think it's important for girls to be confident. Believe in yourself and...everybody's hot.




19. All British people have plain names, and that works pretty well over there.

20. All it takes is one drink to mess with the way you drive - it clouds your judgment and slows your reflexes. Don't take any chances. It just isn't worth it.


21. Everything I do is blown out of proportion. It really hurts my feelings.



22. Being grown up and in a serious relationship, I've learned so much. I'm happier than I've every been.

23. I hate when a guy brags...or he sweats.


24. I hate the taste of alcohol. When I'm drinking, I'm drinking Red Bull.




25. I like it, but it's yellow, and I'm like, I didn't want yellow for my engagement ring.

26. I love Africa in general South Africa and West Africa, they are both great countries.


27. I'd imagine my wedding as a fairy tale...huge, beautiful and white.




28. I've made all my money on my own without my family and I work very hard.

29. First I wanted to be a veterinarian. And then I realized you had to give them shots to put them to sleep, so I decided I'd just buy a bunch of animals and have them in my house instead.


30. By channeling my inner heiress, I created a new opportunity for young heiresses.

31. I don't like parties past 2 am. Then it's all losers and weirdos.

32. I don't think there's ever been anyone like me that's lasted. And I'm going to keep on lasting.


33. I don't want to be known as the granddaughter of the Hiltons. I want to be known as Paris.



34. I don't want to be known as the Hilton heiress, because I didn't do anything for that.

35. I take my dog Tinkerbell seriously. I take my job seriously. But I don't take myself all that seriously.


36. I really don't like going out anymore. I used to love it, but now it's not fun. I'd rather have friends come over and hot have to worry about crazy people taking pictures.




37. I talk in that baby talk voice when I'm on TV, it's a put on.


38. I'm not a kid anymore. And I'm excited for all the amazing things to come.

39. I'm the kind of person who, if I see a shooting star, I wouldn't stay there and watch it. I'd run to my friends and tell them because I would want everyone to see it too.

40. I'm the nicest, most loyal person in the world when it comes to my friends.

41. It will work. I am a marketing genius.


42. I travel around the world constantly promoting my projects and endorsing products. Yes, I do get paid to go to parties; in fact, I'm the person who started the whole trend of paid appearances. But when you see me at a party, I'm always working or promoting something.

43. It's been my dream to have four babies by 30. I look after animals, so I'd have a lot to give my kids.


44. My kitchen looks like the one from my childhood - very homey, with a little bit of Alice in Wonderland!

45. It's traditional for an heiress to be raised in a sheltered way. No one thinks that's true of me, but it actually was.

46. My mom decorated with lots of antiques. I never liked it when I was a little girl - I wanted to live in a modern house. But now I love it.


47. The Backstreet Boys were so ten years ago. Whatever.


48. There's nobody in the world like me. I think every decade has an iconic blonde, like Marilyn Monroe or Princess Diana and, right now, I'm that icon.

49. This is Earth. Isn't it hot?

50. What's a soup kitchen?


51. When I was younger, my family would go camping and fishing on our ranches. My dad loves being around all kinds of animals. He's the one who got me to be a really big animal lover.



52. Yes, I've kissed a lot of guys. I like to kiss, but that's it. I don't go home with anyone. I sleep with my animals, like my baby monkey, Brigitte Bardot.


53. When Paris has to pee, Paris has to pee!





54. You don't have to be an heiress to look like one, if you act like one then everyone will just presume you are one.

55. The music has a sexy vibe. That's my brand - what people what from me.


56. I'm like an American princess.




57. I got my eye on you boy, and when I get my eye on something, it's like search and destroy.

58. It hurts that, you know, the media's made me into sort of this like punching bag or cartoon character -they think that I don't have any feelings, and, you know, it hurts like anyone else.


59. A lot of women feel it's a man's world. Some people think all you need to do is marry a rich guy, and you don't need to do anything with your life…I would hate that. I don't care whether he has money or he doesn't, because I don't need it, and that's a good feeling that I don't have to worry about that.

60. I'm judged because of something that an ex-boyfriend did to me. I'm not a slut at all. I've only had a few boyfriends. And I don't even do anything with anyone - it's just the media making stuff up… I'm far less promiscuous than any of my friends.

61. I'm totally normal. I think it's obnoxious when people demand limos or bodyguards. I eat at McDonald's or Taco Bell. My parents always taught us to be humble. We're not spoiled.


62. At parties, everyone always thinks I'm drinking - but actually I rarely drink. I live on energy drinks, basically. I LOVE Vitamin Water. I have cases in my house. I drink energy drinks and Vitamin Water all night. That's how I manage to stay up late and never smudge my makeup or mess up my hair. You can see all these girls leaving a party at the end of the night, and they look terrible because they were too out of it to reapply their makeup or even glance in a mirror. This is a huge mistake. People remember how you look when you leave as much as they remember how you looked when you arrived.

63. I don't enjoy going out anymore…It's such a pain. It's everyone saying: "Let's do a deal! Can I have a picture?" I'm just, like: "These people are such losers". I can't believe I used to love doing this.

64. People are going to judge me: "Paris Hilton, she uses money to get what she wants." Whatever, I haven't accepted money from my parents since I was 18. I've worked my ass off. I have things no heiress has. I've done it all on my own, like a hustler.


65. I didn't want to be like all these socialites - they sit at home, and go to the debutant ball, and marry some rich guy and that's it. That's all they do. I wanted to do my own thing so I could buy whatever I want, do whatever I want.

66. I definitely think that fashion is a form of art and love that people can express themselves through what they wear.


67. People can't believe how hard I work…I love it. I think it just runs through my veins. My great-grandfather was a bellboy and had a dream to do a hotel chain, so I think I get it from him.



68. You need to look like a lady at the Oscars. Otherwise, Joan Rivers will tear you apart. Then again, you aren't really anyone till Joan Rivers tears you apart. So wait until you are someone, then dress like a lady at the Oscars.


69. I just read some story online that I demanded lobsters on a movie set. So ridiculous, people make up the silliest stories sometimes. Oh well.

70. I play dumb like Jessica Simpson plays dumb. But we know exactly what we're doing. We're smart blondes.

71. I'm not like that smart. I like forget stuff all the time.

72. There is no sin worse in life than being boring - and nothing worse than letting other people tell you what to do. I was one of the few heiresses to walk the runway as a model. A lot of people thought that was shocking. Why did I do it? Was it a desperate cry for attention, like the papers said? Hardly. It's not like I need any more attention. Did I do it for money? Of course not. Modeling doesn't pay that well, anyway, unless you're Gisele or Cindy Crawford, or, like Patti Hansen, you get to marry a rock star. I did it because it was fun.


73. I'm the best animal lover in the world. There's nobody who takes care of their pets like me…they are my children.





74. I'd rather not do anything. Guys want you more when you don't. Young girls should know that.

75. I would say natural is the best way to describe the real me. I'm not always going out or dressed up like I am on the red carpet. On a normal day, I wear normal clothes and wear little to no make-up. I'm always a bit girly, though.


76. I don't have sex unless I'm in a relationship. I'm old-fashioned when it comes to that. I really am!

77. I turn down perverted things, some sex things. Like a Paris Hilton blow-up doll…They were like: "They'll sell for $50,000 each, it'll be the real-life you." And I'm like: "I really don't want a real-life me with anyone, anywhere. No!"

78. I just do little jokes all the time and people think I'm serious. I know exactly who Gordon Ramsay is, I know exactly who Gordon Brown is…I just say jokes but they think I'm serious which I think is funny and I think I kind of play up the image sometimes because - whatever - it's just entertainment.


79. Whenever I'm hired to do appearances I always get to take one or two friends with me. I'm away so much I'd get lonely if I didn't. My BBF would get to go jet-setting with me to amazing parties too, like the ones on P Diddy's yacht. Apart from me, he throws the best parties - they're so A-list. 



80. There's a lot of advantages to being my best friend.

81. I think a lot of people have seen me on The Simple Life and think I'm a "spoilt airhead," but I was playing a character. The producers said they wanted Nicole and I just to be crazy and funny and say outlandish things.


82. I've had a lot of people in my past who were friends with me just to get publicity. When I was young, my mom or sister used to have to point out if someone was using me to make a name for themselves - you know, linking arms with me on the red carpet and trying to get in every picture. But now I can see for myself when someone is just hungry for attention.

83. I have this great test to see if a girl's a real friend. When we're shopping I'll pick out an outfit that I know looks hot and one that is awful. If my friend says the bad one looks good, I know she's not a good friend.


84. You know you're the sh-t, when people who don't even know you hate you.

85. King me, baby…it's oh-so fashionable.


86. (When a John McCain political campaign video that used her image) That wrinkly white-haired guy used me in his campaign ad, which means I'm running for President. So thanks for the endorsement white-haired dude, and I want America to know I'm like, totally ready to lead.




87. Kabbalah helps you confront your fears. If a girl borrowed my clothes and never gave them back, and I saw her wearing them months later, I would confront her.


88. I've been in cars trying to get away from speeding paparazzi before and it's horrible, so I can relate to Diana and the problems she had.


89. I am the original so there is nothing like me. I have done everything that I wanted to do and I feel very blessed that I have been very successful on every area. So it's very exciting. There is nothing else to do.

90. I want kids next year, so I've got to get my body ready.


91. I've definitely matured and grown a lot from this experience ... I could be a more responsible role model.

92. I used to act dumb. That act is no longer cute. Now, I would like to make a difference...God has given me this new chance.

93. (on Tony Blair) Who? Oh yeah…he's like your president? I don't know what he looks like.

94. (on Princess Diana) I loved her. She was amazing. Her death affected me so much, such a strong and beautiful woman. I just cried for two hours non-stop when I heard she had been killed.


95. (asked who she would like most to be compared to, GQ magazine, August 2006.) Marilyn Monroe mixed with Diana.





96. I've made, like, 200 million dollars in the last year, while J-Lo's only made 150 million dollars.


97. I've only done it with, like, a couple of boyfriends. People think I sleep with everyone, but I'm not like that. I like kissing, but that's all I do. I'm not having sex for a year, I've decided. I'll kiss but nothing else.

98. (blowing kiss to police after they let her party go following a crash in which her Bentley car driven by Greek beau Stavros Niarchos crashed into a commercial truck.) Thank you, officer. We love the police.


99. When I was a kid I had no idea I lived in a mansion. Then I went to a friend's house and I was like - "Oh".




100. Who are you wearing?

101. (on her party-going experiences) They are usually older guys who try to talk to you or women who look like they have had a lot of plastic surgery. They are to avoided at all costs.


102. I loved all the Aaron Spelling shows, "Beverly Hills 90210" and "Models Inc." At that time, I had pet rats I was raising and I always named all the baby rats after the characters in the shows.



What do you think of Paris Hilton's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts