Reeva Steenkamp Quotes

1. You - you literally fall in love with Jamaica. You fall in love with being in love with love. It's just one love everywhere. I'm going home with sort of a sweet taste in my mouth. I don't have any regrets, I don't have any bitterness. I take home with me so many amazing memories and things that are in here (mind) and that are in here (heart), that I'll treasure forever. I think the way that you go out, not just your journey in life, but the way that you go out and you make you exit is so important, you either made an impact in a positive way or a negative way. But just maintain integrity and maintain class and just always be true to yourself, and I'm going to miss you all so much, I love you very very much.

2. It's a beautiful day! Make things happen. Starting my day off with a yummy healthy shake from my boo :)


3. When you fall in love with someone's personality everything about them becomes beautiful.





4. (on twitter) What do you have up your sleeve for your love tomorrow??? #getexcited #ValentinesDay

5. (replying to a follower on twitter) That sounds amazing! Wow that's what it's all about! It should be a day of love for everyone :) may it be blessed!


6. (on twitter about Pistorius) He certainly doesn't need more followers but he's beautiful to look at & says some smart stuff too ;)




7. (on instagram) I woke up in a happy safe home this morning. Not everyone did. Speak out against the rape of individuals in SA. RIP Anene Booysen.


8. (on instagram) It's beautiful when you find someone that is in love with your mind. Someone that wants to undress your conscience and make love to your thoughts. Someone that wants to watch you slowly take down all the walls you've built up around your mind and let them inside.

9. (about her relationship with Oscar Pistorius - last interview on The Mirror) I don't want lies about us to ruin our relationship.


10. (about her relationship with Oscar Pistorius - last interview on The Mirror) We haven't been talking to the media because I don't want to get it tainted. I don't want anything coming in the way of his career. He's such an amazing athlete. You know what they do, they make things up: "Reeva cheats on Oscar" and rubbish like that. I wouldn't want lies about us jeopardising it.

11. I'm trying to work on my modelling career and remove myself from the whole FHM stigma. I want to be seen as a classic model.



12. (at the Virgin Active Industry Sports Awards in Johannesburg hand-in-hand with Pistorius in one of their first public outings since they got together) I absolutely adore Oscar. I respect and admire him so much. It's still very new, we want some time just with us.


What do you think of Reeva Steenkamp's quotes?



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts