2. I love women's fashion, but women don't need me as much as men do. It's the men who have nothing to wear.
3. I love you if you love me.
4. I am not gay.
5. I love women in all their different incarnations. My friends are practically all women. They are much more intelligent than men.
6. In the beginning, I loved being famous, but now I am tired of it and I would like to go back to my freedom.
7. It is important to be chic.
8. I really admire a woman for her intelligence, her personality. Beauty is not enough.
9. The big fish run the show. I'm a middle fish, but there are small fish that are poisonous.
10. There is a real vulgarity in the way women dress at the moment. They show off too much and try too hard. They don't understand where the line is between sexy and vulgar. I know where that line is.
11. Every woman inspires me.
12. Excess is success.
13. Florence and art is something that is part of my life and is part of myself.
14. Fashion should be something that in the morning, when you open your window, you say: "Oh fantastic, sun!' Then you take your shower, you say: "OK fantastic, which color I wear today because I feel happy?" This should be fashion.
15. I am a helicopter pilot. Something that gives me pleasure sometimes is taking my helicopter to go high, 2000 meter, 6000 feet, to go there and feel like a bird. In this moment I feel free.
16. I began to speak well at a very advanced age - 15, 16, 17 years old. It was psychological: the trauma of war, my family and growing up on my own. I was more or less a street kid.
17. I enjoy seeing people have fun.
18. I feel fashion needs me for many, many years more.
19. I learn much more by traveling by myself.
20. I know I have to be like people expect, because people love to dream with me, they like to think that I love my boat of 50 metres, that I drink Cristal for breakfast, that I dance until five o'clock in the morning. I am not like that.
21. I love being a fashion designer.
22. I love a woman, I love to judge how beautiful she is, how beautiful I can make her.
23. I love to spend money.
24. When I meet people, I like to ask: "Which sign are you?"
25. I think God is the most fantastic designer.
26. I think I was the first to show that a designer could be like a rock star, that people should love your fashion but also put your name together with your fashion.
27. I tried immediately to have a baby because I was so afraid not to have a baby in my life.
28. I would like the people that buy my clothes to understand that for me it's one small piece of art.
29. I'm used to always deciding everything myself. It's a blessing, but also a terrible defect.
30. I was a disaster child. I remember I make very often my mother cry.
31. If somebody for some reason, for music or for movie, becomes famous, it's because they have something, something special.
32. In my planet, fashion, I'm the only straight man.
33. Leopard is an animal design, and my designs come from nature.
34. In the evening every man looks the same. Like penguins. Women have a special dress for that event; men, the same tuxedo.
35. Maybe I am looking for the reason why I exist.
36. Maybe I think too much.
37. Money is the most corrosive aspect of life today because it means that all attention to detail is forgotten.
38. My dream, maybe because of my family, of course, was to be a painter. I chose in one moment the direction of textiles; from textiles I went to fashion.
39. Normally, I never dress up.
40. My name is very often associated with parties and entertaining, but it's not true. I am not such a party person.
41. Sometimes incompetence is useful. It helps you keep an open mind.
42. Sometimes, because of my success, I am afraid that I was not a good father. With the first two I was too strong, and with the other three I was too weak.
43. The press attack people to sell more papers without thinking, but when you get famous you have to put up with this kind of stuff.
44. Today the world is a big jungle.
45. What is too much? There is no such thing!
46. With time, fashion has become part of my DNA.
47. When I go to a restaurant and they say: "We're fully booked," I say: "It's Roberto Cavalli," and they say: "I will check". I love it!
48. You can't just buy things for the label - it's ridiculous.
49. The industrial direction is sometimes too much. We should think more about fantasy.
50. I want men to be more chic, and Japanese style has that kind of sophisticated elegance.
What do you think of Roberto Cavalli quotes?
Photo credit: AP
Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!