Taylor Swift Elle March 2013 Cover : "I Never Chase Boys"

Taylor Swift discusses her love life in the new issue of Elle, revealing to the magazine that people's perception of her when it comes to relationships is far from the truth.


"I'm sure if I looked up the latest Google Alerts rumor it would say I'm chasing somebody who doesn't like me as much as I like him - people love that angle on me," Taylor claimed.

Swift explains: "They're like: "Oh Taylor, coming on too strong again, chasing boys." I never chase boys. They don't like it!"


Swift admits though that her love affairs provide excellent musical material.


"To me it's just writing songs the way I always have. It's me sitting on my bed feeling pain I didn't understand, writing a song, and understanding it better," Swift was quoted as saying.

"If people want to dissect the lyrics, that's their right, but it's all coming from the exact same place as where I started. It's just something I do to feel better," Swift stated.


"I don't think I've ever yelled at an ex-boyfriend. Ever. I'm not a yeller. I'm not a fit thrower. If something is done, it's done," Swift added.







If you want to read Taylor Swift's full interview in Elle's March issue, check out newsstands on February 19.





Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts